Bonuses, offers and promo codes
A central unique selling point of sportsbooks is the promos they offer their users. These betting promotions are created to reward players for their wagering activity and create an additional incentive to spend more time on the platform. While each bookmaker has its personalized list of promotional offers, they are broken down into different types.
As an online bettor, it's crucial to understand the working concept behind sportsbook promotions. It's only by betting with bonus maximize your potential winnings. Now, that's where we come in. We've extensively researched the online betting industry and compiled an article on the bonuses, offers, and promo codes.
What Bonuses Bookmakers Provide?
There's a long list of promotional offers you can find on any sportsbook. Each differs in how you can activate them and how they contribute to potential rewards. Here's a list of promos you'll get on reputable sportsbooks:
Sign Up Offer
Betting sign up offers, also known as betting welcome offers, are promos created to attract new players and reward them for registration and initial deposit. There are several betting sites with registration bonus. They are the most common promos on betting sites, and you may even spot them on advert banners.
The most exciting thing to note about new customer offers betting is that they are relatively simple. All you have to do is complete registration and make your first deposit. The operator will match your deposit multiple times up to a certain amount.
When you visit certain platforms, you'll find promo codes unlocking specific rewards when you input them. Depending on the website, you may input these codes during deposit, registration, or on the promotions page. Promo codes are usually released every week, monthly, or seasonally.
The free bet bonus is one of the most sought-after promos on sportsbooks. However, it's scarce because of its potential to attract bonus hunters and abusers. There are different variants of this bonus.
For instance, risk-free bets allow you to wager and get money back if you lose the bet. You may activate a certain amount of free bet after making a qualifying deposit. These offers are also prominent on no deposit betting sites.
Deposit bonuses are relatively straightforward. The bookmaker will match your deposits up to a certain amount. Often, deposit bonuses differ from sign up offers betting because they are available on subsequent deposits after the initial one. However, they may feature lesser wagering requirements and minimum deposit limits.
Special Bonuses for App Users
Without any doubt, most online gambling traffic originates from mobile devices. As a result, many bookmakers opted to create special promos explicitly designed for mobile users. If you sign up on a bookmaker via a mobile device, you'll be eligible for a betting app sign up bonus. Users can combine this promo with conventional desktop offers.
Certain betting offers may also be designed to celebrate a specific event or season during the year. Often, these unique promos have additional rewards and are designed to last only for a particular period of time.
Loyalty Programs for Regular Customers
This is the offer that's especially sent to loyal customers when they reach a certain level of online activity. These users will be given certain points based on their current activity level. You'd note that most loyalty programs are designed as a tier reward system with different levels, such as bronze, silver, gold, platinum, etc. Rewards are also shared based on each tier level.
Bookmakers with the Best Bonuses
Our research shows that betting sites with bonus offer various promos with rewards ranging from hundreds to thousands of dollars. We've reviewed several gambling websites and ranked those with the best promos. Here's a list of the best bonus betting sites:
1xBet: New players can enjoy a 130% bonus to boost their gambling experience.
- 1win: New players on this gambling website are eligible for up to 500% on the first deposit.
- Melbet: The Cashback VIP on this platform has eight different levels and rewards are shared from the lowest to highest level.
- Bet365: This platform offers an attractive welcome bonus to users in different regions. Promo codes are also released occasionally to gift users.
- Betwinner: New players on this website are eligible for a welcome pack which comprises attractive bonuses and free spins on up to first four deposits.
- PariMatch: The most popular promotional offer on PariMatch is the ‘Top Leagues Today’ offer, which boosts user winnings when they make an eligible selection.
- LineBet also rewards new users with a welcome pack that offers an attractive deposit bonus and free spins on up to four deposits.
- 22Bet: This website offers a 100% welcome bonus that doubles your initial deposit.
How to Not Lose a Bookmaker Bonus
While it's a good idea to boost your bets with bonus, there's also a high chance of losing your leverage. When this happens, it can be harrowing and affect your overall online gambling experience. Let's look at a few ways to avoid losing a bookmaker bonus:
- Read website terms and conditions: After completing your sign up, the first thing to do is to study the website terms and conditions. This section will describe the promo, wagering requirements, and minimum and maximum deposit.
- Practice proper risk management: While bonuses are a great way to boost your potential winnings, they also expose you to plenty of risk. Protect your stake as much as possible by splitting it into equal units.
- Study every bonus: It's also essential to note that every bonus is different. So, it would help if you studied each of them to determine which can boost your profits more.
What type of bonuses do bookmakers provide?
If you visit the top-rated bookmakers worldwide, you may receive free bets, deposit bonuses, sign up promos, promo codes, and loyalty programs.
How do bookmaker loyalty programs work?
A sportsbook loyalty program is a betting sites bonus created to reward users who have spent much time staking on the platform. It's usually designed as a tier system where VIP players and rewards are ranked based on activity level.
Which bookmakers give the best bonuses?
If you're interested in the best online bookmakers, try 1xBet, 1win, Melbet, Bet365, Betwinner, PariMatch, LineBet, and 22Bet.
Are there bonuses for regular customers?
If you're a regular customer at an online bookmaker, there are several promos available to you, including loyalty programs, cashback, and reload bonuses.
How do you avoid losing a bonus due to a breach of terms and conditions?
If you want to avoid losing a bonus due to a breach of terms and conditions, visit the official website of your favorite sportsbook and study their rules. Learn the wagering requirements, minimum and maximum deposits applicable to your offer.
Can I transfer my bonus to a friend?
No, bonuses are not transferable from one account to another. Every account has to meet a set of terms and conditions to unlock betting bonuses.